PPP loan forgiveness seminar
A webinar will be held to discuss PPP loan forgiveness at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, May 18.
Join in to learn about applying for Ppp loan forgiveness with your PPP lender.
Bring your questions, because there will be time for a live Q&A.
This webinar will cover the headline news coming from the American Rescue Plan Act concerning PPP loans and forgiveness as well as the overall PPP process for forgiveness including:
• Important timeframes
• Forgiveness deadlines
• Forgivable costs when using PPP funds
• Covered periods you need to follow
• What happens when you have salary/wage reductions
• Calculating FTE full-time employees
• Using FTE reduction exceptions
• Using FTE reduction safe harbors
• Potential PPP loan forgiveness decisions by SBA
• Required borrower documentation
When applying for PPP loan forgiveness, you’ll be working directly with your lender, most likely thru an online portal, which will help guide you thru the SBA PPP Loan Forgiveness process.
PPP lenders will be providing PPP loan borrowers in the weeks and months to come the needed information through their respective loan forgiveness portals.
Click here to register.
Celebrating over 3,600 graduates from the classes of 2020 and 2021 on May 12; College Alumna Dr. Krishauna Hines-Gaither, associate... read more